From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:35:30 -0700
We had royalty arrive here this week.  A real princess.  A model too.
Her name?  Miss Meadow Soprano.  You know, at first, I thought it was
star in the western sky that I saw glimmering.  But it kept coming closer
and closer until the bridge lit all up.  And out of the light, Meadow
didn't roll forward, but leaped into her new life!  Whole again, the
white beauty with dark color sprinkled on the tips of her fur came
walking past the heather to me.  I folded a wing over her shoulder and
introduced myself.  She was very much at peace and content with the
surroundings.  She took to it like a duck to water.  Of course it's in
her personality to do that anyway.  Her wings were snow white that
reflected the sunlight as if glitter and diamonds were sprinkled on
them.  Her halo looked like a princess crown (giggle).

I walked her over the meadows (no pun intended), and past the flowering
cherry trees to sofa world.  She wanted to try leaping up onto sofas now
that she was able.  She wanted to hunt for stuffies, carry them, and hide
them high up above in the clouds.  Despite all of the new found freedom
this spirit now has, she seemed a bit at a loss.  I knew what it was
right away.  It was CJ.  She felt awkward and lost without her.  But what
she didn't quite grasp yet was that CJ and her together were not halves
that made up a whole.  They were more like two cherries on the same stem.
Intertwined but not needing each other to be whole.  CJ is whole.  Miss
Meadow is whole.  They just don't feel it right yet.  But they will.
They will heal and get used to their new spirits and freedoms.  They will
be able to look forward to taking care of each other one day again when
they meet.  And they will very soon.  And when they do, boy is this place
gonna light up!