From:
Kimberly Tabickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 18:59:23 -0800
well I made my first post to the FML monday night, it didn't make it in for
some reason but the subject was my method for preventing lost ferrets.  I
JINXED MYSELF!  woke up this morning and Tiki was nowhere to be found.  she
had gotten out of my bedroom, I found her collar in another room but no
ferret.  no matter how thoroughly you think youv'e fert-proofed...  i combed
the house first, yes i even looked in the freezer, and realized with a
sinking feeling of certainty that she must have escaped to the great
outdoors.  I have spent the entire day crawling through basements and
calling down drainpipes.  I notified the mailman, the UPS man, the neighbors
and anyone else who wandered anywhere near me.  i put up lots of fliers,
called the humane society and animal control, and put out two hav-a-heart
traps baited with raisins.  if anyone has any ideas i havent tried- send 'em
on [log in to unmask] otherwise please send positive cosmic karma waves,
prayers, whatever you think may be helpful.  i hope this story has a happy
ending...

KIM(where are you tiki?)
and from a location unknown-TIKI(i am the walrus, dook dook ah-choo!)