From:
Charlene Marie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 05:20:08 EST
Freecycle is a national group with local "chapters".  People list things
they are giving away free or things they want to receive free.  Right
now, there's a one and a half year old male albino on the list.  A few
accessories, no cage.  There is no cost for this ferret.  He's in the
Melbourne/Palm Bay, Florida area and he needs a forever home.  They
didn't even list his name....poor baby!

Please contact me, if interested, and I will forward you the owner's
addy.