From:
Michelle Tague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:03:28 -0400
Great... so glad you mentioned it... (Sarcasm, appreciation, and humor!!)
I just went and spent $140 bucks in less than 5 minutes.... Oh well, the
fuzz butts will LOVE the stuff and so will I for cage cleaning!  I love
the clips at the corners of the floor mats!!!

Also, I forget who said it, but thanks for the liter soda bottle idea...
I'm going to go do that tonight.

Speaking of America's Funniest videos... We have a piece of Plexiglas
in the doorway between the kitchen and dining room in our house so that
when the babies are out the can see things on the other side of the
plexi-glass...and the cats can see them.  When we first got rid of the
plywood and replaced it with the plexi-glass... I should have had the video
camera... they were so annoyed that the "air" was in their way!  The poor
funny little babies at first didn't get that there was a wall there and
kept running into it and yelling at it... it was damn funny to watch
them... I'm happy that we got the glass though...it enables our 2 yo son
to watch them easier... I keep them apart somewhat because he is a stomper
and they are playful nippers... I would just die if he stomped on one by
accident after a playful nip.  Oh...just the thought!