From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:14:37 -0700
Hi,

I just wanted to know what people's experiences have been with using baby
gates to section off their ferts from another room ... or in my case, a
section of a room.  I would love to hear both positive and negative
comments.  If people know of any other method to keep my ferts away from
one section of my room (the one with the SOFA!!!) I would love to hear
about it!!!  I am desperate and willing to try almost anything... They will
not give up using the couch as their favorite scratch toy (and getting
stuck inside is too dangerous!) and i have tried double sided tape,
cardboard over those sections, a full sheet of canvas to cover the whole
sofa... nothing has worked.  This is my last hope.  PLEASE HELP ME!  =)

Answer in private emails please.

Lisa