From:
Susan Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:19:44 -0400
Greeting fellow fuzzies (and you hoomans too).  It's me, Tris, again.
Today has been an interesting day,and I have to tell you about it and also
ask for a wee bit of help.

It started out this morning,mom chased my kids (those little hoomans) off
to this place called skool.  She grabbed me and her coffee and we sat down
to read the FML.  While she was rubbing my tummy(mmmmmmmm) she told me *I*
was going to skool today.  Now I've been here long enough to hear the kid
hoomans complain that they don't wanna go to skool, they don't need to
learn!  Well why do *I* need to go to skool????  I already know plenty!  I
read the FML everyday, know where my litter box is, how to get Dad to gimme
goodies when Mom isn't looking, and most important I am using FSP(ferret
subliminal persuassion) to teach Mom ferret math!  But I wans't given any
choice in the matter.  Mom put that *thing* she calls a harness on me
(personally I think it's some form of barbaric fert torture device) and put
me in my carry sack and off we went.  She told me we were going to Stevie's
skool.  Stevis is one of the hooman kids who had the misfortune to be born
hooman and not ferret, although he does a great impression of one.  Well I
didn't have to go to skool to learn, I was there to show off!!!!!  I am
great at that!  Stevie told his class all about me and all he knows on
ferrets (which is alot cuz he likes to read about us!) Some of the kids
thought *I* was a rat!!!  I made sure I war danced their shoes!  Well the
kids heard lots of funny stories about me, and the teacher asked if my
hoomans could collect some funny stories about other fuzzies to share with
the class.  So this is where I need some help.  Are there any fuzzies (or
hoomans) here who would like to help out my kid?  Just a quick story, or
maybe even a picture if you have one.  He only has 6 more days of skool
left (goodie!  more play time for me!!!) So if you would like to help, just
email them here and I will make sure he gets them!

Thanks for all your help, and I'll keep you updated on how my teaching
ferret math to Mom goes!

Dooks and kisses!
Tris (1 ferret + 1 ferret = twice the fun)