From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:04:31 -0500
Just wanted everyone to know that the rescues are doing great and they seem
to have found a place in the gang with little to no porblems.  We are all
adjusting to the new ones and finding that some of the things they know
they are teaching to the young ones :) and the young ones are teaching the
new ones what a litter box is :) :).

But my real question is: IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT LIVES IN OKLAHOMA
that has a ferret I'd sure like to meet others who live in my state?

Also sad about fuzzy in Canada and all the others loses lately, I feel for
you all.

Paula and the Gang of 5

oh yeah I don't understand all this ED stuff it is getting out of hand.