From:
Manfred & Deborah Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 05:54:14 -0500
Hello everyone,

I just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you Happy Holidays and
all the best for the New Year.

As most of you know, recently our family was enriched by the addition of a
six month oldfemale albino.  She is finally starting to feel like this is
her home.  However, she doesn't seem to want much of anything to do with our
two sable boys.  Everytime they come anywhere near her, it sounds like WW2
all over again.  She ( Daisy ) is the most vocal girl we have ever seen...or
heard.

She has made one good friend in our zoo though.  Measly ( the deamon kitty
from hell ) will spend hours playing tag with her and rooling on the floor
with her.  Just wish I had a video camera to get some of this on tape .

Diesel has really packed on the pounds over the last month or so.  Back at
the beginning of the fall he weighed approx.  3.5 pounds but now he's up
over 4.5.  Sure has turned into a porker.

Chichlet has also packed on the pounds and is becoming a very loving
little guy. Used to be you couldn't get him to sit still unless you held
him real tight....now he is quite content to sit in my lap or my wifes
every evening for a half hour or so.

Funny story:
The boys have a hanging tube in the cage and they love to sleep in it
together.  Well, untill recently they could get in side by side but with the
weight gains, they end up sleeping one behind the other....a delivery man
came to the door the other day and couldn't get over the apperant length of
our fert when all he could see was the tail of one and the nose of the other
at the far end of the tube..

BIG...keep up the terrific work you are doing with this list...without you
the members of this list would probably be at each others throats.