From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:04:07 -0400
Hi all!
Well it ain't pretty BUT we will take it!  Shelter Mom was not impressed
with dear Sterling- you see seems that since he has healed ( his incision)
he has become very picky about his food again.  He does not like gruel,
gravy & kibble-- BUT in sheer desperation they asked the neighbors for
puppy food-- yep, you guessed it-- he likes it!  Now the feeling is he
may indeed have been raised on dog food & veggies- not the perfect ferret
diet.... sooo it may take a while longer to get him ready for the home
that is waiting for him!

And now with the new girl-Angel it is soooo fine!- She is a real looker and
I want to get close to her!  She is a bit afraid of my good looks-- but I
will win her over yet!  Meanwhile Bear Ferret Wise the senior mascot is
convalescing in the retirement wing, he is running out of steam BUT -- I am
gearing up for great shelter adventures -- when I have mastered the shelter
I will be king!

 ---
Meanwhile shelter Mom has picked more snug warm ferret beds to put on ebay
auctions to help pay off the surgery and RX bills for Sterling.  I am real
happy Mom is so concerned over him -- because she hardly notices the huge
messes I am making lately!  She just buzzes in picks up buzzes out-- and I
hardly ever get a scolding-- I say way to go Sterling!  You make life so
heavenly here!

Jerimiah- mascot in training- Ferret Wise
if you want to see my gorgeous face just tell 'em to send the pic along!!!

Ebay for Ferret Wise
Fairies on blue ferret sleeper ends 7/29
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=389470603
Fruit Salad deluxe top ferret sleeper ends 7/29
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=387084270
Celestial design top ferret sleeper ends 7/29
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=391460053
Chili Pepper sleeper ends 7/30
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=389922481
Galaxy / Planets top sleeper ends 7/30
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=391942343
Rare Celestial sleeper ends 7/31
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390871541
Wonderful Western ferret sleeper ends 8/2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=392737967
Betty Boop on purple ends 8/2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=392747308
Purple optic top ferret sleeper ends 7/31
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=393160726