Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 13:16:23 -0000
As some of you may know, www.bargains4pets.com offers lots of coupons for
pet items--- the best ones are for $15.00 off a $15.00 purchase, which
means you just pay $4.95 shipping and handling.  I have used lots of these
coupons to get the superpet tubes (which are WAY too expensive otherwise!!)
and TF food for my kids, but I think that it would be great if we all
ordered stuff for Ferret Friends Disaster Response (or other needy
shelters)...it's an easy way to help, and it will do a lot of good.  The
address again is:

Ferret Friends Disaster Response=20
c/o Chere McCoy
8775 20th St. Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL  32966

The items that they have which are on their list are: feeding syringes,
styptic powder, ferretvite, litter scoops, ferretone, hammocks, ear wash,
and bedding.  Other items which might be of assistance to shelters are TF
food, litter, litter boxes, toys, and vitamins.

Hope this inspires people!
Melissa