From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:53:40 -0700
STARTING 7pm Oklahoma time today (Monday) a catagory 5 tornado 1/2 mile
wide hit Oklahoma City, wiping out a 25 square mile area of some 600 homes.
As it's moving Northeast toward Tulsa, it's intensifying, not getting
weaker.  The Wichita area has also been hit with 6 dead confirmed.  The
general storm system stretches from northern Texas to South Dakota.
Current confirmed dead is 37 people.

I'm sending this out on the chance that some people may be at the computer
and not aware of approaching danger..  You might want to warn people in the
affected area that you know.  The non-headline news CNN channel has
continuous coverage from over an hour ago.  the current time here is
10:45 PM, Pacific time.

A tornado north of Oklahoma city was spotted to be a catagory 5 with a
diameter of one mile !  They are using words such as "unprecedented", and
"never before seen".  Hail of baseball to soft ball size has been reported.

This is not a drill, this is not a prank.

My prayers go out to all the affected people....

If someone needs an out of state contact to cross reference health and
welfare messages my # is 602-957-3112... Fax = 602-957-3114

Sincerely,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret