From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:45:57 -0500
>From:    Angela Wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
>
>P.S.  to Lynda and Patty- Thank you for your thoughts.  I also wonder if
>Rou's heart is giving out.  I have a dehumidifier in the basement that I
>turned on Yesterday.  I need to buy a thermometer barometer?  to check
>the humidity.

The instrument used to measure humidity is called a hygrometer.  Some use
a wet bulb and a dry bulb thermometer and a little slide rule to calculate
the humidity.  Others use a hair element (hair stretches when damp) or a
coil with metal on the outside and wood on the inside.  None of them are
particularily cheap.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you get an estimate from the barber to cut your hair.