Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:48:36 EDT
Mom, when Tilly the Black Footed Ferret has her baby, will we be able
to watch like we did with Peanut?

Yes Tonks, we will. It was fun huh?

Don't even go there Tonks, I am not having any babies!!

But Izzy baby, Baby Boots should have a brother or sister.

Well then lets go see Travis, Big Daddy will hook us up. We can adopt
again. Yeah, adoption, that's the ticket.

Mom, why does Tilly the Black Footed Ferret twitch when she sleeps?

I don't know Tonks, Izzy do you know?

:::grin:::: Sure, Tilly is dreaming of Travis, he makes all the girls
twitch.

ISABELLA!!!!!

oops here comes April, Issy you better hide.

To watch Tilly and her upcoming birth go to:
<http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/NorthAmerica/default.cfm?cam=BFF>

To adopt a Black Footed Ferret go to:
http://www.prairiewildlife.org/

Thanks,