From:
Kimberly Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 19:23:44 -0400
I saw Linda's post... I was wondering, if some people consider this mean or
something?  ( Scruffing that is ) My Vet. said that this is a WONDERFUL way
to clip nails, ect.  AND causes ABSOLUTELY NO HARM, PAIN OR DISCOMFORT to
the ferrett even as a Adult !~!  I tend to agree with him :) He also
mentioned the ferretone trick, but I find this much easier for ALL CONCERNED
:) They just yawn and are VERY relaxed :) Kimberly, Elliott & Elise