From:
John Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2000 06:07:57 -0700
Over the last couple of months, I sent money, to people who needed help,
with surgeries.  I felt I was building up my own "ferret carma".  Then
Snowy died Sunday,and I immediately wondered about my carma bank.  It
seemed all of a sudden I was overdrawn.

I got home today,and my email box was completely full of wonderful
condolences.  All of a sudden I got it!  Good deeds do not go undone.

Thank you all for your loving words.  I made sure to respond to all of you.
Today was easier than last, and tomorrow will be better still.  We will
never forget Snowy and I know the pain will ease.By the way, a few months
ago, I started a vet bill savings account.  Who ever had that idea was so
very smart.  I could provide what ever Snowy needed, without worry.  His
health was never balanced with money.

Thanks again

Snowy's family
P.S.  I'm off to Sacramento Ca, to battle the F&G Gestapo