From:
"Jennifer D. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 14:40:38 -0400
A woman who lives in Moncton, New Brunswick (Canada) recently emailed me.
She desperately wants a ferret, and, if she can't find one near her, is
actually willing to drive down here to get one from me.  It's about 12
hours, not to mention one national border.  Anyway, she's given me
permission to give out her name and email address on the FML.  Please,
if anyone knows of a breeder or shelter near her, email her with some
information on them.  I know there has to be someone closer to her than I
am.  Her name is Rhonda Foucalt, and her address is [log in to unmask]
She says she's done a lot of research and can't find a pet store, shelter,
or breeder anywhere near her.

Jen and the Crazy Business
http://home.maine.rr.com/tesseract