From:
a1wrench <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:31:07 -0500
After reading an article in the 1998 annual issue of Ferrets USA, titled
Michigan Tragedy Illustrates Need for Change, I decided it is time for me to
donate the few hours I have to myself a week, to helping in the fight
against the killing and testing of ferrets involved in bite cases.  I just
don't know where to begin.  Like I said, I have very limited time and I am
not sure that anyone could use part time help.  If anyone knows of such a
group or movement who could use someone to write letters and such, please
let me know.

I am new to fml and have been reading the things you have posted.  My
parents love my girls but think I am nuts for being ferret crazy.  I try to
tell them that I have a bond with my girls but they just don't understand.
That is why I joined.  I would really like to communicate with people who
understand why I spend all of my free time taking care of my girls or
creating new toys for them.

I am the oh so proud mummy of two beautiful sable kits.  Hannah J.  is 12
weeks old and Brooklyn is 8 weeks.  They are the first angels to bless my
life, and will not be the last.  I never knew adopting a ferret would be so
rewarding.

I am also very interested in seeing all the good ferret sites, so if anyone
finds one, or owns one that is a must see, please post it.

Amy and her girls