From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:53:00 -0800
I'm attempting to reach the former owner of three of my ferrets to let them
know the status of their former pets.  I know that one used to be on the
FML.  That's where she posted her plea for new homes.

Tracy A.- Milo and Isabell are doing fine.  They get along great with my
other kids.  Izzy was entered in the Ferret Show and took 7th place (out of
over 100 ferts) in two rings.  Milo went along for the exposure.

To the lady who brought the cinnamon biter into the pet store I was working
in about a year ago, Cinbad is doing great!  He doesn't bite (well not hard
anyway) anymore.  He just kinda mouths your hand to tell you he wants down.
I shudder to think what his fate would have been had you not rescued him
from being released into the woods by your ignorant neighbor.  He too was in
the show.  He got lots af praise , but alas, won no ribbons.  He's grandma's
favorite furball.

To both - thanks for caring for them enough to see that they got good homes.

Roger
--
Roger McMillian                             Cinnamon Bear Productions
Greater Chicago Ferret Assn.          http://ferret.chi.il.us/ferret/