From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:03:25 -0700
I have just listed a large bedding set that I will donate the selling
price (evenly) between Lacey Ruddell and Father Nature's. These people
have given so much to the ferret community and I wanted to do something
to help them out. I will pay the shipping on this set so PLEASE bid
high to benefit these two great organizations. God Bless these caring
people for all they do for the ferrets. They are all in our prayers.

In the event that eBay pulls the auction because I did not use Giving
Works, I will relist it without the note and subtitle designating that
it is for these two organizations but I will still donate the selling
price to them.

I will be happy to send a copy of my Paypal donations to these
organizations to the winner of the auction.

This is premium bedding and your fuzzies will love it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180324410964

Hugs to your fuzzies,
Sandy Gammage - Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding