Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:49:07 -0500
Thanks to all who offered my advice, suggestions and encouragement on how
to handle ECE.

Fidgit is doing much better.  Despite being force fed 4 times a day, she
is beginning to eat again on her own.  Our vet is really pleased with her
improvements, although no weight gain as yet.  She has resumed her playful
manner and has an interest in things other than sleep.

Oska, the carrier ferret, has returned to her original owner is very happy.
She has completely stopped bitng and become very snuggly.  Course, she now
has 4 cats and a dog to terrorize.  All 6 are having a great time.

We aren't out of the woods yet,  but we're on our way.

Thanks again!
Fidigt & christy