From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:39:51 -0500
Excuse me!  sorry if I made a mistake!  it does say ferret!  and maybe you
seeing this does not bother you, but it bothers me and maybe others!  you
do not have to be so cruel with your reply.  It should NOT be listed under
ferret then!  Sorry for being a human with any kind of feelings toward a
dead/live "ferret/weasel of some kind/ animal," whether it be taxidermied
or not!  I was just trying to do a kind act!  When a ferret coat was
mentioned on ebay, everyone went nuts to get it taken off, sorry MR MC
for trying to do what I thought was right in my heart!

Eleanor