From:
Ross and Marie Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 19:29:56 -0400
Ferret lovers.

I have a ferret that has been preliminarly diagnosed to have Cardiomyopathy
(spelling?).  The vet is recommending an ultrasound to verify the problem.
She says that he may be able to lead a pretty regular life if put on
medication (assuming the diagnosis to be correct).  She said we have caught
it early and he is young (3) and healthy otherwise.

Do any of the vets on this list, or any other knowledgeable ferret owners
have an suggestions other than those given by my vet so far?  Also, do any
of you have any idea as to the accuracy of the prognosis?

Thanks for your help.

Ross and Marie, Bonnie and Clyde