From:
Niki Tyree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 12:02:58 -0500
Hi all !!!!!
I was reading the FML awhile back about someone who discovered a new ferret
game "bobbing for raisins".  Well when I first read that I wasn't sure it
would work with my fuzzies but I tried it a few nights ago and it WAS SO
MUCH FUN!!!  For myself and my three little fuzzies.  Thank you so much, to
who ever posted that.  It's great, everyone should try it with their
ferrets, if they like raisins.  It kept them busy for 1/2 hour and got them
more use to the water (considering they hate their baths).  It's so fun to
see the look on their faces when they first get a raisin.  It's a ton of
laughs!!!  Try it.

Update on Sammy (the one that had to have the anal gland removed because it
was left behind from descenting).  At first after surgery, Sammy wasn't
eating or going to the bathroom and after 2 days I started to get very
worried.  But some how, all within one day she turned around.  Now she is
eatting all the time and going to the bathroom.  Her sutures have been
removed and I can't believe how fast she is healing.  I have to look long
and hard to see where the incision was and it's only been a week and 2 days
since surgery.  Fast healers!!!!

                             Bye for now:
                     -Niki, Sammy, Nanook and CJ-