From:
Sandi Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:52:50 EDT
Dusty was my beautiful, loving silver mitt bilateral boy who was helped
to the Bridge yesterday.

Sandee, Dusty should be easy to recognize.  He has the most beautiful
black nose and sweetest face.  He'll have his pink and green balls in his
backpack.  Those balls were his babies and he constantly moved them from
place to place to keep them safe.

Dusty doesn't know anyone at the Bridge, but he loves everyone and makes
friends easily.  I know he has all of his beautiful fur and has slimed
down now that he's there.

Please let Dusty know Mommy loves and misses him, as do his cage mates,
Bammie, Glori and Glaze.  The cage looks so big now without him.

Sandi in TX