Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:01:27 -0400
Hello,

First of all, I am new to the list, and a proud new mommy of 2 ferrets.
Thea who is a 6 month old female, and Tajin who is a 1 year old male.  I
took them from a lady who could no longer care for them due to a divorce
and a lack of money.  I have had my babies for a short week, and I feel
it is the best decision I have made yet!!!  I just love them to pieces.

Anyway.... I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good ferret vet in
the area.  I have had problems with one of them on the database list....so
I have already looked there.  Oh-yeah...silly me.... I live near Albany,
New York.

Thanks!

Cheryl L
Kitty Fuzzie-Cuddles
Ferret Fuzzies-Thea and Tajin
Bunny Fuzzies-Bagheera, Hope and Thumper, Challah and Falcor, Glory, Pixie