Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:04:08 -0700
Hello guys here's our promised reminder - Still voting - about 6 more
weeks to go;

[PLEASE CONTINUE TO CROSS-POST AND SHARE WIDELY - WE NOW HAVE 2 RESCUES
INVOLVED - your ability to help save more pets just doubled]

I'm so excited - THIS WAS SO EASY and it gets 2 Rescues with one log
in... Just a few extra clicks and two Rescues benefit.

I just went to www.shelterchallenge.com to vote for Tricks and Treats
Rescue (TX) in zip code 77571 AND to vote for FERRET NOOK (WI) in the
story challenge.

We need to raise money to finish the rebuilding our Rescue facilities
and they need money for ferret RESCUE (vetting, transporting, housing,
feeding, grooming and so much more) and also operating costs
(building/house payment, upkeep, utilities, cleaning etc) .

If you have joined the voting site, when you login, your own account
comes up automatically with your last voting option ready to be voted
for again, so I voted. There is also a contest for the best rescue
story. So next I clicked on CONTESTS in the purple task bar near the
top of the page (under the dog and cat faces). Up came the page where I
picked 2013 Summer: Story Contest 2, then (and I did leave this step
out last time) just scroll down a bit and pick view submissions - and
wallah - up pops the list of submissions - THE TRAVELING FERRET by
Marsha is the 2nd submission on the list. If you pick VOTE for that
story you will have voted for TWO FERRET RESCUES in one quick trip to
the shelter challenge site. So little to do - such huge rewards for
the animals.

Both Rescueres, volunteers and most importantly hundreds of pets will
be so very grateful if you help support our efforts to win these two
contests. A Rescuer's silent motto is always - This I do for YOU -
thank you for doing this for all of us.

We, TTR, are moving up toward #1, but we still have a long way to go.
Ferret Nook made it into the final 10 stories, but they can not win
this without YOU.

Please vote everyday on every computer you have access to and also,
please ask your friends and family, acquaintances and co-workers to
help us win this go round by voting too.

Thank you for all your help supporting RESCUE. In Jesus' Name, I pray!

PLEASE POST AND CROSS-POST TO YOUR GROUPS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY - oh
goody - this is getting to be such FUN.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue