Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 03:17:08 -0800
To my numerous friends I wish a happy holiday season, including a very
merry Christmas!

I am recently back from Russia (eastern Siberia; yep! -43F), but I
caught a virus as I returned. Other than a bit of discomfort, the
mission was a great success. I have posted a number of photos of Kim
Schilling (Ferrets for Dummies author) and her family meeting with
their future son on my Facebook page. Hopefully, in a couple of months,
one very sweet child will have a loving family for the first time in
his life.

Bob C