From:
"Sanders, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:58:14 +1000
Hi there,

I have only written in once before when my Frodo was sick , but I would
like to take the opportunity to get behind Karen on this issue.  It
concerns me also that these incidents happen so often, and I understand
that it is probably not happening through a lack of love on the part of
Mr Owings and I also am not meaning to be accusatory towards Mr Owings.

However, I think all the people who posted messages against Karen's
looking out for the welfare of the fuzzbutts should be ashamed of your
selves.  Her original message was well written, non-accusatory, and
expressed concern for the fuzzbutts, which should be every one else's
concern too.

As with Karen, my main concern is the welfare of the ferrets (or any
animal for that matter).  I too, have had one of my babies escape for
a couple of days, so yes accidents do happen.  It is the frequency of
these accidents that concerns me.

Please Mr Owings, don't take it personally, as we are only concerned with
the furkids welfare, but please take the time to think about the points
made and whether or not ferrets are for you.

While I am at it, I would just like to say that I thought this mailing
list was going to be informative and helpful in looking after my
fuzzbutts (Frodo and Bandit), but it seems that it is constantly clogged
up with people sledging each other.  Every one has an opinion, and should
be allowed to voice it.  However, if it is going to turn into a sledging
match, please do it privately so that others don't have to waste their
time filtering through all the personal slanging matches going on.

JENNI SANDERS