From:
Marilyn Sev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 13:01:57 -0400
I was just flipping channels and came across a fabulous cartoon on our local
PBS about a ferret named Zucchini and a little boy named Billy.  It
portrayed a friendly, loving, intelligent ferret and a family that loved
him.  It was great!  I hope those Calif.  legislators have kids that watch
PBS on Sat.  am!!!!!  The drawing was very accurate and it was clearly
identified as a ferret in the conversation.  I know it was only a cartoon,
but every positive portrayal helps!