From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:17:19 EST
I think I mentioned this to both of you as an example of what HOFA was
able to accomplish.  It wasn't that expensive.  Anyway, Scarlett posted
this on the FML in answer to a question someone raised about a machine for
their vet.  Notice she calls themselves Association & Rescue.  I'd never
seen that before.

I got a message from Kat Slavin.  She wants to discuss my being a speaker
at an upcoming pre-vet group they have at MSU.  It won't be until next
year, I'm sure, and I would like it to be a panel if either/both of you
don't mind participating with me.  I'll discuss our participating in
VetAVisit 2002, also.

Bruce has a writer from another paper here in GR called THE PAPER coming
out Thursday to do an article.