From:
Michelle Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 14:24:42 -0400
We just moved into our new apartment and my female, Kina, keeps trying to
get under the stove. Last night she scared me because she almost made it.
She even lost some fur while we were trying to get her out. Any
FerretProofing Tips? She also managed to almost wedge herself in a tiny hole
next to the dishwasher.

I found this in um.forsale, and thought that someone here might be
interested, um.forsale is for sales in mainly the DC/MD area.

>A friend of mine who is in the Army recently purchased two ferrets,
>Tom and Jerry.  Earlier this week, he got caught with them in his
>room in the barracks - definitely a no-no in the Army.  He needs to
>find them a good home ASAP.  Tom and Jerry come with a large cage for
>both of them to live, plenty of food, and lots of toys to play with.
>My friend wants to sell them for $350.  If you are interested,
>please e-mail me (my friend does not have a phone) and I will give
>him your number.
>

>Thanks
>
>Jennifer McCafferty

Michelle
Kina & Kobe

P.S. They have adjusted to the litter box extremely well, I just put them
in the bathroom for a half an hour or so. (Until they both had a chance
to find and use the litter box, and they have been using in there since. :)