From:
"Nancy L. Silvernale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 08:45:55 -0400
Hello, hello, hello!!

I'm so excited ... yesterday (Sunday 7/16) I was sitting on a beach
at a lake a NH with my family, when all of a sudden my sister yells
at me to "LOOK!  LOOK BEHIND YOU!!"

I did, and very quickly I saw a B-E-UTIFUL mink!!  He came across some rocks,
spotted us (and many other people) sitting on the beach, and had this
look like "YE-OW!!  WHERE DID THESE PEOPLE COME FROM!?!  I'M OUT OF HERE!!!"

So, he (she?) proceeded to turn and hightail it back to where it wasn't so
populated!

It was so nice seeing that little guy .. and a Mustela, no less!!

I wonder what my guys would have done if they had been there and spotted
him, first ..??!!

Nancy