From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:35:34 EDT
Well, we finally made a Fairy/Angel for the California people.  As always
we are raising money for our ENORMOUS vet bill for the Ferrets residing in
the Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter.  She is on
Ebay.com and you can find her under the California Raisin Ferret Fairy or
by going to sellers and typing Ragamuffinman.  I wish to thank those of you
who have bid and won our Angels/Fairies.  Thus far we have paid of $300 of
our $1,100 vet bill.  Thank you so much

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter