From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:36:30 -0400
Wolfy writes:
>Do ferrets like to change cages?

This was actually a very successful ploy for us in getting ferrets to get
along.  When Cookie was a baby, Belle and Buttons accepted her easily, but
Caruso didn't like her.  We would pair them up in different combinations
and alternate cages so their smells got all mixed up.  Noone seemed to
mind being in a different cage as long as they had someone to snuggle with.
Eventually we got them all together, though it took 3 months!

And congrats on your new baby!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH