From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:41:14 EST
Hello!!  A few days ago, after reading Cindy's post about losing all 3
ferrets, I sent a reply to the FML saying she could very possibly sue for
malpractice.  I received and email from a fellow FMLer saying not to jump
to conclusions.  I have since talked to her, and it ended up just being a
miscommunication.

If anyone read my post as a "Vet-Bash", I'm sorry.  I did not mean for it
to seem like that.  I'm sorry if I have offended any of you in some way,
or have lead you to the wrong conclusion, but I wasn't trying to bash
anyone...I was simply stating that if something is proven to have gone
wrong by fault of the Doctor in question, then something should be done
about it.

Also, I wasn't trying to jump to any conclusions, I was just trying to
help by giving ideas.  Again, I'm sorry if my post wasn't clear.  :-)
I hope the day sees all furr-butts and their humans doing well!  ;-)

~*~   Barbara, Kodi (the love bug), and Hope (the demon child) ;-)   ~*~