From:
Skyla Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:35:02 -0500
I was surprised to see all the mentions of the news coverage on the FML
today (Thurs) and yet no-one mentioned that the story was also discussed on
Howard Stern yesterday morning too.  Well, maybe I'm the only one willing
to admit to listening?!  But this is great publicity, because not only is
the show nationally syndicated, but Howard and Robin talked about it for
about 5 minutes and seemed to take it seriously--didn't make any jokes at
the ferrets' expense.  Well, except for Howard's quip that maybe the
surviving ferret would wind up with Don King.

--skyla