From:
Dawn Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 12:29:37 -0400
Thought this would be helpful to others who may be thinking about the coupon
book, here is my take on it:

Hi Ela,

Funny you wrote this today, b/c I was toying with ordering one and decided
not to and I will tell you why and maybe I have it wrong.

First I send in $25 for the coupon book itself and then for each of the 20
coupons inside I send another $1 plus an envelope (S.A.S.?) which totals $45
out of my pocket for which the fund will receive only $10.

I would much rather just have a fund raiser where we send in $20 flat and
receive either nothing or a ferret bumper sticker of some sort.

Hope this helps, please respond and let me know if I was correct on the
calculation thing.

     dawnie