From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 09:44:40 EDT
Hello All,

It's been forever since I have posted anything and just finished catching up
on the last five fml digests.  First of all I would like to send condolences
to all who have sick baby's and especially to those who have lost their
little ones to accidents/illness.

Troy Lynn-I was so sad to hear about Abbey.  It must have been a horrible
and terrifying experience.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and
everyone else that is mourning a loss.

Regarding donations-Troy, Dayna and Chere I would love to make a donations
to each of you, however, I am quite short on cash until the end of June as
we are having a fence put in next week to the tune of $4000.00!  It's taking
quite a bite out of us but we really have no choice as we have two dogs who
take off every time we let them out (even if we go with them).  Although we
live in the country and they have more than enough room to run they cannot
seem to resist running to a nearby farm through the woods and I fear they
will be shot.  Not to mention the vet bills Goober (Dexter) has already cost
us jumping the farms small barbed wire fence and cutting his leg open!  I
have an address for Chere but could not for Dayna and Troy Lynn.  Please let
me know where to send donations.  I do not want to send donations directly
to the vets as I would like the lady's to have the freedom to use the
donation however they see fit at the time.

Love to all and God bless
        Irena...Lucy, Chelsea and Rikki's mom