From:
"M. Bailey Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:53:52 EDT
I just viewed the wonderful slide show you shared with us from the
Congress.  Leave it to you to help include all of us who were unable to
attend.  What a nice job on the slide show!  I really enjoyed it and
would like to thank you for doing all the work so we all can share part
of the experience.  It's nice to put faces to some of the names we all
know.

And did I hear you won that gorgeous quilt?  If I got that right,
congratulations.

Bailey & the Dallas Wezababies