From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:02:31 -0000
Hi

Only two weeks from the passing of Bob and it looks like lector might
be joining her.  Thanks to all those who sent thoughts for Bob when she
passed on.  I have not replied as my attentions have been on Lector.

They have both been ill for some time with very different conditions but
it looks like lectors illness is over taking him too.

I saw the vet today who has given him a large steroid dose and done some
tests but unless a miracle happens we are likely to be helping him to the
bridge tomorrow.

W.