From:
Woozle Kisses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:51:34 -0700
Hello all,

To those that have lost their beloved friends these past couple of days,
I'm so very sorry.  There are a few that I've read about over the years,
and it's so hard to believe that they're gone now.  I know that they're
all healthy now and bouncing around at the Rainbow Bridge, but we can't
help but miss them.

One of the ferrets that touched me so deeply was Harley "Bug".  Randy, I
truly looked up to Harley.  I've never had the chance to meet you or him,
but I felt like I knew him.  He was so beautiful and so full of spirit and
strength.  Thank you for giving us all the chance to get to know Harley
through the FML.

To all those who have sick babies, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

We added to our family on Thursday.  Please help us welcome Kolby to our
family.  :) He's an 8 week old black mitt (I believe).  Pictures will soon
be up on my website. :) George and Zoe are quite smitten with him...as
are we.  :)

Holly
Ferrets:  Zoe, George and Kolby
Kitty:  Texas