From:
Catherine Herlihy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:05:51 +1200
Hi guys,

I have a wee question.  We have two ferrets staying for about 10 days as
their parents have gone on holiday.  One ferret has not noticed mum and
dads absence and is bouncing, but the little girl seems very sad and
completely disinterested in play.  She lay on my lap all last night while
the other 6 dooked and danced and trashed the place as per normal.  Her mum
and dad have only been gone a day and should I expect this to pass or is it
possibly more serious?

Is it abnormal for a ferret to pine?

Thanks

Cath and the destructo five