From:
mary ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:12:58 -0400
Hey,
Does anyone feed Innova feline to their ferrets?  If so any tummy
troubles with it?

I feed my brood The Ferret Stores 2 diets mixed with 8 in 1 Ultimate & am
trying to switch off the Ultimate on to the Innova for ease & expense
because that is what my cats eat.  Anyone else mix with this dry feed?

Mary Ann
You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.
Isadora Duncan~~

A wound will not heal until the matter is given words and witness
Clarissa Pinkola Estes~~