From:
Jennifer Kinter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:49:15 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my earlier
post. I have forwarded them all to my friend and I believe she has
found a place for her babies. I sincerely appreciate everyones help
and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

Jenn

--
"No one is useless; they can always serve as a bad example." Ruth Bell
Graham

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or
play with it, Just pee on it and walk away.

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live
on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real
love is forever." --- The Crow (1994)