From:
Alyssa Umsawasdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 10:24:17 -0500
Greetings FMLers!

Let me take a few seconds to introduce my little furball terrors...
There's Sneaky, a dainty cream-colored (no idea what this is called) ferret
who loves to lick out of the Linatone bottle when I clip her nails...  And
there's Nori, a hefty 4-pounder who likes to chase my poor cat, Camara.

I'm writing to find out if anyone knows the legal status of ferrets in the
Juno Beach/West Palm Beach area.  I will most likely be moving there for a
new job, and am unfamiliar with the area.  I would also be grateful for any
input you may have on finding veterinarians and pet-friendly apartments in
the area, and also any other input you would have about that area.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

- Alyssa and her happy trio