From:
Melissa Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:03:13 -0400
Hello FML family,

We are planning to attempt to take a vacation in early-mid July and
will need someone to ferret-sit. We have 4, 3 boys (all private-bred)
and a little old lady Marshall ferret. Would prefer someone to come by
the house once a day to check on them and do food/water and litterbox
scooping, as they have free roam of their own large basement room. We
are in West Knoxville about 2 miles from West Town Mall for reference.

Current plans are to leave on either Sunday 7/11 or Monday 7/12 and
return Friday 7/16 or Saturday 7/17. If you or someone you know does
pet sitting please drop me a line!

Thanks,
Melissa (and Harry) Bell
Cabo, Mellon, Spaz and Fae