From:
"Bob F." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 11:03:28 -0800
Someone was asking about the "cat toy" mice, whether they are safe for
ferrets.  I bought some for my ferrets and one was not interested and the
other would take them to her favorite hidding spot.  When I went to check
her stash I found that she had chewed the faces off the mice, so I threw
them out.  These mice were fur covered plastic.

I would also like to comment on the posts about the live mice.  I thought
it was very interesting and I found the details good because alot of posts
don't give details and I end up wondering, how do they do this or that?  I
am not feeding mice to my ferrets now, but that does't mean I might not
decide to try it in the future and the information and detail I get from
the list are helpful.  I like hearing about the different things people do
for their ferrets.  It gives me choices to try new things especially if it
means better health for my ferrets.

Thank you,  Sandy