From:
Sherri Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:40:00 EDT
Hello to all humans and Dooks to all ferrets.

It's been awhile, so here is an update.

I got Winnie and Louie from Debbie Scott(thank you soooooo much!!!) about a
month ago and they have fit into our family fine.  Winnie isn't biting much
anymore and Louie is giving Coco a run for the "who's the sweetest ferret"
title.  Would I be happy with four ferrets?  Not what someone posts "two
ferrets in dayton, ohio need a good home".

Introducing Pongo (1yr) and Guiseppi(age not known).  Thank you Michael.
They are a trip to watch!  They came with the cage that has the tubes.
Austin(my 3yr old son) loves to watch them chase each other in them.  He
collapses in a fit of giggles everytime one pokes his/her head out.  Pongo
is sleeping right now in the tube upside down and his head is hanging!
It looks soooo uncomfortable!  Guiseppi(pronounced jo-seppi) bites(yea...
3 for 3 females who bite!) We will have her rid of that problem with lots
of love and kisses.

Oh....I was wondering how Sasquatch was doing on the biting thing.  I hope
all is well.

Thats all from here.

More when more happens.

Sherri
Coco, Cinnamon, Louie, Winnie, Pongo, and Guiseppi