From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:16:10 -0400
Here is the latest ferret needing a home I have heard about.  This one has
a special twist, so please read carefully.

"Recently, my financial situation has changed and I am no longer able to
keep my ferret.  I would like for him to be adopted into a good home.
His name is Berko and he is a 5 month old sable Bull ferret.  He came
with papers and is updated on all his shots.  He has not been altered or
descented.  He is quite big, but is really sweet and is very energetic.
He comes with a two-tier cage, a corner litterbox a water bottle and a
heavy ceramic food dish.  I've tried to litter train him, but it is quite
difficult, as he would rather sleep in it than use it for its intended
purposes.  He only bites when he is playing, but doesn't realize how sharp
his teeth are.  He is healthy and in need of a good loving home.  I really
hate to part with him, but i want what is best for him and i can no longer
afford to keep him."

Please contact me, Pam Sessoms, at [log in to unmask] if you are
interested in this guy.  I do not personally have this ferret, but I
was contacted by the owner to find Berko a good home.  I want absolute
assurance that this ferret WILL be neutered ASAP.  If you will neuter him
and give him a good home, I will pass along the current owner's contact
information.  Berko is in or near Chapel Hill.

Best wishes,

-Pam S.