From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:09:10 -0400
Hi all,

Donations: First of all a special thank you to Richard and Teresa Lombardi,
Ferret Friends, the Hawkins Family and Carol Muttillo from all the ferrets
at Last Chance Ferret Rescue for the donations sent to us. Your generosity
is greatly appreciated.

Cincinnati show: Thank you Jerry and Anita for the kind words on behalf of
all the judges.  I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and learned a little from
me.  Our Bug took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the Breedable Adult rings, best of
show for BA, and Clubs choice.  Not bad for a little girl that weighed less
than 3/4 oz at 5 weeks and wasn't expected to live.  (No I'm not a breeder.
Bug was given to me for saving her and her brother).  Also, we took 6
ferrets with us from 4 months to 4 years and no one got sick.

Diane
Last Chance Ferret Rescue

P.S. Hope to see some of you at the LOS show in Croydon, PA on October 3rd.